Policies & Privacy
products are all guaranteed against all defects in workmanship and materials, provided the item has not been subjected to faulty application, misuse, or failed as a result of any third party action or alteration.
products are manufactured using the strictest quality checks and conform to all applicable DIN specifications.
is serious about protecting your privacy. As our valued customer, you can be confident that we will never divulge any personal information such as your name, email, address, or any other personal information to any third party.
All credit card transactions are conducted on a secure payment gateway and credit card information is not stored on our server. All transactions are encrypted using the latest security technology by our merchant provider.
Shipping and Returns Policy
All goods are shipped in original factory condition using common carriers as directed by each customer. All shipments are FOB Ft. Lauderdale 33327. We offer free drop / blind shipping to save time and costs.
We take care in packing our goods to prevent any damage in transit. If you have a damaged shipment please contact us immediately.
Merchandise may be returned only with advanced approval and RMA number.
Please note the following return conditions:
1. There will be a 15% restocking charge on returned stock items. RMA required.
2. There will be a 25% restocking charge for Non stock (third party) items.
3. Custom tooling orders are not returnable, nor are discontinued / closeout items.
4. No merchandise may be returned after 30 days from the date of purchase.
5. Shipping charges on all returned merchandise must be prepaid.
/ CreditCard Authorization Form
/ Terms and Conditions of Sale